MOTHER LODE HOLDING COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES
March 13, 2006
Personal Information about you may be collected from the following sources:
- From applications or other forms we receive from you or your authorized representative;
- From your transactions with, or from the services being performed by us, our affiliates, or others;
- From our internet web sites; and
- From the public records maintained by governmental entities that we either obtain directly from those entities, or from our affiliates or others.
Procedural Safeguards Employed to Protect Confidentiality
In order to ensure that unauthorized persons do not have access to any of your information, we restrict access to those individuals and entities who need to know that information to meet your needs. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to accomplish this goal.
Restrictions on Sharing of Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, such as insurance companies, agents, and other real estate settlement service providers. We also may disclose your Personal Information:
- To agents, brokers or representatives to provide you with services you have requested;
- To third-party contractors or service providers who provide services or perform marketing or other functions on our behalf; and
- To others with whom we enter into joint marketing agreements or that perform marketing services on our behalf.
In addition, we will disclose your Personal Information when you direct or give us permission, when we are required by law to do so, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities. We also may disclose your Personal Information when otherwise permitted by applicable privacy laws such as, for example, when disclosure is needed to enforce our rights arising out of any agreement, transaction or relationship with you.
One of the important responsibilities of some of our affiliate companies is to record documents in the public domain. Such documents may contain your Personal Information.
Our Security Procedures
We consider the protection of all personal information we receive as critical to our corporate mission. Please be assured that we have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of any personal information we receive from you. As with any transmission over the Internet, however, there is always some element of risk involved in sending personal information. In order to try to minimize this risk, we encrypt all information that you submit in ordering one of our products or services using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Statistical Information Regarding Your Visit
When you visit one of our sites, our computers may automatically collect statistics about your visit, for example, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and similar information. This information does not identify you personally, but rather identifies information about a visit to our site. Our web servers may collect the User's IP address and browser information. We use these statistics about your visit for statistical purposes only and to help us improve the content of our site.
Links to Other Web sites